Wednesday 20 February 2019

Maria to Shouten Island
Sorry about the delay folks but I am using my new ubeaut I phone 10 as a hotspot .It is useless until I have three bars and I chewing up my data like you would not believe.
Weather has been ok though just not cooperative,.
Pulled the pots at the boy in the boat and did ok.

Decided to go into Hen and Chicken bay but there was a yacht already there,went fishing off the bottom end as the wind was strong NE,got plenty of Red Faces and a couple of Perch, no Stripies.
Yacht left at lunch time so we anchored for lunch.
Left and got a nice haul of flats off Passage beach.
Set the pots on one of my favorite spots in the Passage.

The first BBQ of the Circ was scheduled for the evening,went off very well in Bryan’s corner
20 plus bouts there.

1 comment:

  1. Hurry up u have JO Tony and Chris to pick up tomorrow

    ReplyDelete